Friday, August 21, 2009

Water play

In an effort to get out of the house some more yesterday (and avoid that long list I was talking about), we went to the Desert Ridge fountain since I had some returns to make at Marshalls.  This is always a hit activity, so I knew it would be a good choice!

I had packed a picnic lunch which was hardly touched due to longing stares toward the water.  I finally caved on eating and suited them up.  Paige was having fun as long as it was just the large streams of water coming out - but as soon as the "sprinkle" type went flying, she was outta there!  I need to remember to bring buckets and cups next time, there are always kids with those and Lauren sees them and asks if we have some.  You would think I would remember by now!

Even though the lighting is bad - I love this picture because it is SO her!  I am thrilled that I captured this face, she makes it a lot when she is excited.  Something that came with being four!


This was taken right before Paige voluntarily buckled herself into the stroller.  Hm - I guess that means you are done?

I always tend to know when Lauren is done...

LOL! 

After loading back into the car, they proceeded to eat their dinner all the way home.  At least it kept them from passing out, and the bedtime routine was preserved!  =)


Later tonight - ramblings about preparing to try for baby number three.  Yipes!


1 comment:

the swope family said...

Looking at this for the 2nd time and now I realize that the girls have the same suit on. Perfect example of how it will be 2 of everything pink and princess for your forseeable future!!!